The Gotei13
The Gotei13
The Gotei13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bleach clan psu

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hehehehehehehe.

Go down 
+6
Restu Unohana1988
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Tousen
Retsu Unohana
Aizen Sosuke
Yoruichi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

Riatsu : 2147483647

hehehehehehehe. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hehehehehehehe.   hehehehehehehe. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:47 am

what i meant when i said the wrong mindset is... ur focusing too much on the items, u pay attention to everything that drops... verging on obsessiveness, its better to focus more on killing the enemies in the most efficient way. and i prefer set in order its the fairest. farao
Back to top Go down
https://gotei13.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: hehehehehehehe.   hehehehehehehe. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:57 pm

theres a reason i focus on the items dan. u only have to hit an enemy once and lets sum1 higher than u kill it and u get exp. and i dont have the MONEY to buy weapons and sell them for more MONEY. so i have to get rare ITEMS that i can sell for the MONEY i need to buy the weapons to sell. i can only make a rank striking weapons. and never a good percent. so, i need the items that drop. and guess what? I NEVER GET THEM WHEN I PICK THEM UP. now u get it? if i sold everything worth any money, all my s-rank armor and weapons, i still wouldnt make 40 million meseta for them. GET IT?
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: hehehehehehehe.   hehehehehehehe. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:19 pm

ur more idiotic than i had u down for.

1. u never do enough runs to make large amounts of mesteta, every time i do missions with u, u always wait out in the lobby after like 2 runs.

2. at ur combined lvl id say u shouldnt be rich anyway. afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hehehehehehehe.   hehehehehehehe. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:23 pm

my point, which u missed, is that the game isnt fair no matter how u put it. oh and i quit after 2 runs because it GETS BORING. u know what those words mean? they mean not fun. as in, this is work not a game. but nvm. ill just forget about money. i dont need it, right? goodnight.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: hehehehehehehe.   hehehehehehehe. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:02 pm

i know its work... its a game when its fun which is a small percent of the time... but most of the time u have to work to better ur character and progress. isnt that what rpg's are all about?
Back to top Go down
Tousen
Squad 5 Lieutenant
Squad 5 Lieutenant
Tousen

Riatsu : 44

PostSubject: Re: hehehehehehehe.   hehehehehehehe. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:46 pm

RPGS should be fun when you hit the Level cap. Tha thing i hate about PSU its not like WOW or even Rs were you hit level cap u dont getting anything better then what youve been doing from the start. at least wow has PvP and raids at level 80
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hehehehehehehe.   hehehehehehehe. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:10 pm

make it like oblivoin, where u can go around and kill random ppl walkin around the colony and stuff, then have them chase and shoot at u till ur overwhelmed. that got fun real fast.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: hehehehehehehe.   hehehehehehehe. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:44 pm

sacred 2 is like a mix or psu and oblivion. like its half rpg and half mmorpg king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hehehehehehehe.   hehehehehehehe. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:55 pm

ive ben wanting to try that game actually, but it looks boring...
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: hehehehehehehe.   hehehehehehehe. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:14 pm

it is boring... dont waste ur money... its only good when playing with ppl ya know. Wink
Back to top Go down
Aizen Sosuke
Squad 5 Captain
Squad 5 Captain
Aizen Sosuke

Riatsu : 978

PostSubject: Re: hehehehehehehe.   hehehehehehehe. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:11 am

i could rent the game if i wanted to
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: hehehehehehehe.   hehehehehehehe. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:58 am

the missions are not very co op orientated even tho its supposed to be a rpg,,, its a game that doesnt really know what it wants to be. No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hehehehehehehe.   hehehehehehehe. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:53 pm

lol. u played it alot dan.
Back to top Go down
Aizen Sosuke
Squad 5 Captain
Squad 5 Captain
Aizen Sosuke

PostSubject: Re: hehehehehehehe.   hehehehehehehe. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:13 am

yea he did so does retsu how aint online much that i know of onless he on his other accounts which i decide not to add seeing how i was reaching my friends list limited which i have where i will not accenpt any one on my list pass 75
Back to top Go down
Aizen Sosuke
Squad 5 Captain
Squad 5 Captain
Aizen Sosuke

PostSubject: Re: hehehehehehehe.   hehehehehehehe. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:52 pm

Wave of bans hits Xbox Live
by Mike Smith

Buzz up!

November 11 3:03 P.M.

As many as 600,000 Xbox 360s were banned from the Xbox Live service this week in the latest in a series of crackdowns by Microsoft on illegally modified consoles.

The banned machines -- a "small percentage" of the millions of Xbox 360s around the world -- are alleged to have been modified in ways that violate Xbox Live's terms of service, but Microsoft won't say exactly how they can tell, nor exactly how many users were affected. Banned consoles can still play games, but can't connect to the Xbox Live service for multiplayer gaming, content downloads or software updates.

"All consumers should know that piracy is illegal, and that modifying their Xbox 360 console to play pirated discs, violates the Xbox LIVE terms of use, will void their warranty and result in a ban from Xbox Live," Microsoft said in a statement today.

The bans were apparently timed to coincide with yesterday's release of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, expected to be by far the biggest gaming event of the year. One affected Call of Duty fan, a self-confessed software pirate called "Raz," told the BBC about his disappointment.

Owners of modded 360s will no longer be allowed to play online.
"It was a big day yesterday, the latest game we've been waiting months and months for. We've played the whole series and this one's come out, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2...I sign in online and next thing I see, 'Your console has been banned from Xbox'...now I don't know what to do," he told the BBC's Newsbeat.

Most law-abiding gamers will have little sympathy for Raz -- but at least one banned Xbox owner claims to have been targeted by accident, and that Microsoft won't listen to his excuses.

"My console and my fiance's console were caught up in the Mass Banning going on by Microsoft in their latest Pirate Witch Hunt. My fiance is a chef, and plays games like Viva Pinata, Arcade Games, and can't figure out how to remove the battery pack, much less tear apart her system to 'mod' anything," he told The Consumerist.

He's had little luck with Microsoft's customer service, either. "At one point a man who called himself 'Charles' told me that it was my problem and I should learn to follow the rules, then hung up on me," he said.

and people if you dont know im am a prod owner of a modded box
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hehehehehehehe.   hehehehehehehe. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:10 pm

O. M. G. aizen spelled everything perfectly. affraid except the end..... but thats just microsoft makin themselves look stupid, cause i have other friends who also have modded xboxes and theyre fine. microsoft in league with sega....... gay conspiracies.....
Back to top Go down
Aizen Sosuke
Squad 5 Captain
Squad 5 Captain
Aizen Sosuke

PostSubject: Re: hehehehehehehe.   hehehehehehehe. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:09 am

yay my brother got banned my friend got banned twice my brother trying to get me banned
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: hehehehehehehe.   hehehehehehehe. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:45 pm

my cousin has a modded console... and he didnt get caught, he said its cos he has software to hide it, and he always spells the games names correctly or summit. Cool
Back to top Go down
Aizen Sosuke
Squad 5 Captain
Squad 5 Captain
Aizen Sosuke

PostSubject: Re: hehehehehehehe.   hehehehehehehe. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:15 am

well i dont think my xbox will get banned but im selling it to my brother and im going to sell my extra copys of my games online
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: hehehehehehehe.   hehehehehehehe. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:01 am

u buying a new xbox? king
Back to top Go down
Aizen Sosuke
Squad 5 Captain
Squad 5 Captain
Aizen Sosuke

PostSubject: Re: hehehehehehehe.   hehehehehehehe. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:24 am

got one the day my bro got banned he told my grandmother that i might be next so she bought mine and his
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: hehehehehehehe.   hehehehehehehe. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:52 pm

thats a nice granny u have.... super granny to the rescue. put in a word for me. nudge,,, nudge. lol!
Back to top Go down
Aizen Sosuke
Squad 5 Captain
Squad 5 Captain
Aizen Sosuke

PostSubject: Re: hehehehehehehe.   hehehehehehehe. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:12 am

well tecnicaly i paid it i get a check in the mail so i get to use some of it and the rest goes to keeping food in the house seeing how my uncle eats allot and hes hard hearing lol!
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Squad 1 Captain
Squad 1 Captain
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: hehehehehehehe.   hehehehehehehe. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:59 am

why did u get a check? who gave ya it? santa? santa
Back to top Go down
Aizen Sosuke
Squad 5 Captain
Squad 5 Captain
Aizen Sosuke

PostSubject: Re: hehehehehehehe.   hehehehehehehe. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:20 am

child suprot parents are divorced
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hehehehehehehe.   hehehehehehehe. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hehehehehehehe.
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gotei13 :: Off Topic :: Flame Board :D-
Jump to: